Friday 12 April 2019

Latest Blog Activity Update

Just a quick note that I have a few post to setup on this blog, however have not had the time recently, I want to update the latest Clan Cameron events, as well as my accounts for the bands performance at the recent competitions ending at the Nationals in Dunedin. I also want to spend a bit more time in the genealogy space and produce more reports on my ancestors. There are a few people that I want to upload as pages to this blog showcasing my history. Also regarding the videos on the update regarding the nationals, there are only 2 videos on youtube, but I set them up as individual in the blog post to start at specific times. This has not worked as I intended and the videos either run from the start or where the viewer last left it. I will have to put notes in the blog on what times during the videos to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment